Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Canada in Pictures

  Everyone at a beautiful waterfall . . . except me. Because I hate hikes and I'm pregnant, so I stayed home and read a book on Alberta Ghost Stories.


 Red Rock, best hike ever--climbing up around waterfalls, natural water slides, and all kinds of goodness. One hike I don't mind doing, though I was sore for three days afterward. This picture doesn't show how dang beautiful this area was--with water glinting sunlight as it dripped steadily from the moss.
 I just like James' face behind McKay.
 It's impossible to take a bad picture of Waterton. Seriously, how gorgeous are those mountains with that lake??
   On the "stroll", as my brother-in-law Eric called it, that never ends.
 What was at the end of the never-ending "stroll"; a sandy lake that enjoyed blowing sand directly into our eyes. Or my eyes, anyway. We stayed by the water for about thirty seconds before fleeing in agony.









  Everyone all together! . . . again, except for me (and James and Jes, as they weren't in Canada yet). But Alberta Ghost Stories was totally worth it.

3 comments:

  1. Your baby is going to be so cute! Reading>hiking for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. . . . and except us, right? . . . . Right? Guys?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yes, of course, I meant the whole group that was up there while we were. Sorry, we love you and Joy and the kids, too!

    ReplyDelete