Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Weddings in the Air!

  A few weeks ago, we were able to fly out to Utah to see McKay's brother, Spencer, get married! It was great to have time with McKay, but my body decided I was having a bit TOO much fun, and gave me a debilitating mystery illness to make sure I infected everyone in my vicinity. Thanks, body!

  I wasn't able to see them get sealed, as I was watching Lincoln, but I hear it was a lovely ceremony. Picture dump!

Me and my dapper little man.
Lincoln met his cousin, Eisley, for the first time that day. Eisley LOVED Lincoln's binky. I have a whole series of her going after it.
With Aunt Angeline and Uncle Mark
Meeting Great-Grandma Sedley
McKay's mother, Terri, with the two youngest grandchildren!
Spencer and Nikki, victorious! I only met Nikki briefly, but I think it was enough to make a bad impression on my part. She is very nice, though!



  I was sorry to have to miss the reception, but as the day wore on, I was feeling worse and worse. McKay had to drive me back to my grandparent's house before the reception started, and I felt awful taking him away from his family on the only day he's been able to see them all this year. He was very kind about it, though (of course). And he said the reception was also lovely.

  Congratulations, Spencer and Nikki! Can't wait to get to know you better!

No comments:

Post a Comment