Sunday, August 25, 2013

Aspen Grove Pictures

Three awesome generations holding hands. What what!

Lincoln on Turtle Patrol . . . plotting.
I'm still not sure how he did this precisely. He was sad. I took a picture and thought it was hilarious.
Pool time! "Did I say you could take my picture, slave? DID I?"

Cousins are the best thing ever. Also planes.

Lincoln and Great Grandpa Beesley were playing a game. Lincoln would give Grandpa the metal ball, Grandpa would sneakily move the ball to his other hand, and Lincoln would be amazed! Every time!

Baby Autry. Wrap your minds around her cuteness! WRAP THEM!

I CAN SEE INTO YOUR THOUGHTS. AND THEY ARE CREEPING ME OUT.

FOUR generations! It looks like we planned the blue thing, but we didn't. Mom wanted to ruin everything, regardless. Green, pah.
This made getting places a rather slow process. Thank you to Great Grandma and Grandpa Beesley, Lincoln would sleep with that car like a baby doll!

1 comment:

  1. Apparently there was also a 4 generation height trend as well. Or is that forced perspective?

    ReplyDelete