Tuesday, January 18, 2011

One Down, 51 To Go!

I've mostly done small or medium-sized hoops, but I decided for my first goal-oriented one, I would shoot for the stars and go for a LARGE! . . . Brave, I know. My life is fraught with peril.
 

"A Day in the Life of a Magical, Evil Tree"
  If you know me, you know I love foxes. And fairytales. But it makes me very sad that foxes are always portrayed as the villains in fairytales, though, and I began to wonder--WHY do foxes do evil things, like eat a quirky, fast-running gingerbread man? Here's my answer: he was asking for it. Do you see the tiny fedora on the gingerbread man, along with his evil smirk as he rides Foxy? Yeah, he's totally asking for it. I'm just impressed Foxy managed to choke him down, because, honestly, who eats gingerbread?
 My favorite part, though, would probably be the Frog Prince's eyes. He is trying far too hard to blend in, and it is so not working.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I love this!! It's true, Foxes seem to always be the bad guy, but I have to remind you of Narnia 1--the Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe when the Fox saves everyone's lives making it possible for Narnia 2, which was highly enjoyable. And you've got a point. Nobody actually EATS gingerbread men. weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one! I love the frogs expression! You are just so talented. I'm glad you made this blog so I can see all the cute things you've made!
    I think foxes get a bad rap because they are so smart and dumb people are afraid of smart things, hence the fox being vilified.

    ReplyDelete