Monday, February 21, 2011

I Have the Technological Competence of a 90 Year Old

  My very sweet sister-in-law informed me that she was unable to purchase any of my felties on Etsy, and I tried (in vain) to figure out what was wrong with it for a few days. Luckily, McKay is much more adept at these things, and figured out I did not have a PayPal account! Oops. . .

  After much sweat and tears, I think I'm good now. If any of you attempted purchasing one and were also unable to, I am very, very sorry! Be sure to let me know if you ever have trouble with it in the future.

  I'm also adding my last few felties, so be sure to check it out! (shameless plug)

  http://www.etsy.com/shop/thejujubee

1 comment:

  1. It worked!!! I can't tell you how excited I am. I can't wait to get it in the mail.

    ReplyDelete