Tuesday, February 22, 2011

If You Like Martinelli's and Getting Caught in the Rain

  Lately I've been missing friends. I was  lucky to have friends pretty much at birth to grew up with and, because of that, I never really bothered to make new ones. Now all those close friends have moved away, made new friends, and I'm . . . well, a wee bit pathetic (I really would have ended up a crazy cat lady if not for McKay). I'm thinking 'bout putting an ad in the paper. I think it'll go a little something like this:

  "If you like Martinelli's
  and aren't sick of Oregon rain
If you'd rather eat Hershey's
Than go to the YMCA
If you like making fun of Beavers
And their garish orange
You're the friend that I've looked for
Let's hang out ASAP."

     Any takers? (creepy eyebrow raising to entice you)

1 comment: