Saturday, February 5, 2011

Lions, and Zebras, and Cake, Oh My!

  You know what I've learned in the last week? Zebra = lots of little pieces of felt = much more sewing = much, MUCH more time spent on one piece. Oy!

  But, after four days of cutting, arranging a jungle background, losing zebra stripes, re-cutting zebra stripes, and sewing all the little bits and pieces, here it is!

 "Everybody Loves Cake!"
    This is partly how I imagine heaven--lots of animals, none of them eating each other, and lots of dessert everywhere, none of which that goes to your tummy, woot! Good stuff.

   I've also finished a couple non-fabric projects, I'll post them in a day or two. I know, the suspense is killing you, but try to hold on!

1 comment:

  1. It was well worth the time spent on the zebra's stripes, he's really cute! I'd love to see inside your head, with some of the art you come out with it must be very surreal in there!

    ReplyDelete