Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Missing Mckay

In the last week and a half, I have done the following (and then some):
-spent an amazing day at Disneyland with my family and bestie Cara
-eaten hordes of delicious food, mostly of the junk variety
-hung out with both of my best friends
-gone swimming
-gotten lots and lots of vitamin D (hooray for sun!)
-spent lots of quality time with family, sharing stories, jokes, and the kind of laughter that squeezes your throat shut so you can't breathe
-been on one short, completely uphill hike (not that that was my favorite thing-hiking is my kryptonite)
-made two felties (I'll try to update thejujubee soon!)
-saw Richard III at the Cedar City Shakespeare Festival (I'm trying to figure out if I can go back sometime later this summer to see some more, love it)
-got tons of cute maternity clothes (I've already worn some of them, they're so soft and pretty!), compliments of my very generous mother and father
-played some super fun games and some not so fun ones

Anyway, if you'll notice, I did almost everything on my list for things I was excited about for summer. And it's been absolutely amazing, and I've loved every minute.

But I miss my McKay. Love you, babooshka.

P.S. I have taken zero pictures so far. Oops.

2 comments: