Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Depressed for All the Wrong Reasons

 (If you are friends with me on facebook, you can skip this post. It's more of the same. I'll have something new to say next week when I'm in my beautiful CALIFOOOOOOORNIAAAA! Well, my ghetto and desert-y California, but still.)

  I remember hearing that some people were depressed after watching Avatar because the real world isn't as beautiful as Pandora. I also remember thinking this was stupid. I'm now eating a hearty slice of humble pie (and a larger slice of crazy pie), because "Doctor Who" makes me incredibly sad.

  The Doctor would never ask me to join him; I'm practically a hermit, and doing new things terrifies/exhausts me. I would probably ask if I could just hang out in the TARDIS on every new planet he took me to because I'd be so overwhelmed. But even if that weren't the case, I would have to say "no" because of McKay and Lincoln. Althoooough . . . TECHNICALLY he can travel through time, so I could go with him for years and only be gone a minute. . . but then again, he always says that, and he tends to screw up a bit on getting back when he says (just ask Rose's mom. Or Madame de Pompadour. Or Amelia. Five minutes, riiiiiight). Oh, and also, he's fiction. Anyway, it JUST WOULDN'T WORK. And that makes me sad.

  But then I look at my boys.

  Suck it, Daleks.

  P.S. Lincoln is like the Godzilla of babies. He's in the 90th percentile for height and weight, and he's close to outgrowing his bassinet. At two and a half months. What the what?? How my baby so gigantuous? He must stay small and cuddly!

No comments:

Post a Comment