Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I Feel Pretty . . . Oh So Pretty!

  This is me before California:

Taken the day I locked myself out. In the snow.
  Not a great photo, but I've truly only taken about three pictures that include myself since the day we took Lincoln home from the hospital. My hair was borderline brown (which kills me), I hardly ever had time to do anything to it other than rub some mousse in, and my clothes mostly consisted of stuff from high school.

  After a schnazzy haircut (and some dye!), plus a long shopping trip (thank you, mother!), this is me now:


   Please, PLEASE, for the love of cheese, don't call it Mom hair! Someone said that the last time I got my hair cut short (though not this short), and it killed me a little inside. I've actually wanted to cut my hair this short long before Lincoln, and I feel pretty, and maybe even a little bit sassy (mm-hmm!) with this hair. So don't ruin that for me, okay? Deal? Deal.

  Another reason California is magic. I left Oregon feeling frumpy and blah, and when I came back, I couldn't wait for McKay to see me (he likes it, by the way!).

  What makes you guys feel pretty? Or, uh, handsome?

3 comments:

  1. Oooh!! Very pretty! I'm like you, hardly any pictures since Olivia. That's over a year! These blue and white stripe wedges are making me feel pretty good right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! It looks great, I can't wait to see more pictures! (I will be stalking your Facebook until then, so unless you do it soon...) And I never knew you dyed your hair! Or is it just a result of the lack of sun?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Painting my nails. I know that is silly, but I love painting my nails. Can't wait to paint Haydin's:)

    ReplyDelete