Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Thank You, Grammy!

  Mom was astounded that Lincoln actually likes toys (and to be honest, I've never seen a two-and-a-half month baby that actually played with them, either) when we were visiting. So much so that she slipped me a bit of extra money when we were leaving and insisted I buy Lincoln one of those play-mat things. Here's the result on camera (first one is just more smiles, which I love, second is him tentatively playing with his new toy. Ignore my stupid rambling in baby-talk):


  Thanks, Mom! It has already provided much entertainment!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad he likes it! He & I will have lots to talk about when you visit next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeey I have the same one! I've tested it on Kat's baby Lilly, and she loves it. Glad to see your little man likes it too! The music is actually pretty catchy, no? I hope my baby boy enjoys it as well someday. :)

    ReplyDelete