Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Amazing Race 2013

  I LOVE the Amazing Race. I don't watch much reality TV, but I feel like it's the top tier. I love seeing examples of the culture of so many different countries, and the race element is much more exciting to me than watching people sing or go on fake dates (sorry, Bachelor fans).

  So here's my lay-down of the couples this season:

Max and Katie.
     Evil. And whiny. They're constantly suspicious of every other couple because they assume everyone is as under-handed as them. They're newlyweds, but I give them three years, tops. Heck, I'll be surprised if they aren't threatening divorce by the end of the race.

Mona and Beth
Otherwise known as "The Roller Derby moms". I like them, but they haven't had much coverage because they're not super dramatic like SOME people (*cough* Max and Katie *cough*). So it's hard to feel very strongly about them one way or another, but they work well together.

 Pamela and Winnie
First episode: "We're going to win because we're not afraid of ANYTHING." This was emphasized MULTIPLE times by both of them. Second episode: "This sucks, because I'm afraid of the ocean!". That's all I have to say about them.

Bates and Anthony
Is it just me, or does Anthony (right) look a bit like Prince William? They seem like okay guys, kind of stereotypical jocks. Lots of stereotypes in action this season. They're both hockey players, and I hate when Bates takes out his false teeth.

  I'll split this into two posts, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment