Thursday, August 26, 2010

What Would Freud Say?

Picture this: The evil Russian tech genius from  Iron Man 2, determined to kill me. The only way to get out alive him: ripping him to pieces, as depicted in the summer hit, Eclipse. Apparently, burning is also necessary, because the whole ripping thing only stops him temporarily. Now imagine him teamed up with Lola, the cat.
 . . .

Chilling.
    I woke up in a sweat, and immediately demanded McKay cuddle me. He was kind enough to do so.

   Now, I'm no psych major, but if I had to guess, I would say this dream means two things. 1.) I have been watching WAYYYY too many movies this summer, and 2.) I am anxious to unload Lola this Sunday to her true owner before she kills me. She's biting my feet as I type this.
. . .
Two more days. 
I think she may succeed at the rate she's going this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, sorry Julia. That cat sounds hilarious though. :) When are you coming back to America?

    ReplyDelete