Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day Four: What I Think Paradise Looks Like

    I'm going to preface my answer, saying that I have made Paradise = Heaven. I'm not sure if that's what the question was asking, but that's how I took it.

  This question made me laugh because, for some odd reason, my imagining paradise was based off of the Sims furniture for a long time. The ground was steamy and cloud-like, there was a white loveseat in the middle of the room, a floor plant (in huge blue vase) to the left, and a pinball machine to the right. I have no idea why this is, but for the longest time this is what sprang to mind when someone mentioned heaven. Well, no, not heaven exactly. Kind of the waiting room for heaven. And I was never even that into pinball machines (they hardly ever give out tickets for prizes).

    Now, I would say my paradise is full of cushions. Just cushions everywhere to lie down on, nap, etc. Very comfortable. And lots and lots of good chocolate. "Good chocolate" meaning Sees chocolate. And. . . um. . . video games! Yeah, Kingdom Hearts, fo sho. And lots of good books. None of the ones with lame endings where you feel like you wasted hours and hours of your life reading. That's what the video games are for.

  Really, I have no idea what paradise will be like, because I have a hard time imagining a paradise that doesn't sound boring after a day or two. Maui mixed with Waterton, Canada, maybe. Lots of beaches with warm water that I can swim in all day, scenic views everywhere you go, a variety of different things to do every day and surrounded by family.

  I hope it rains in paradise. I like rain. Oh, and I hope animals can talk! ...No, maybe not. They'd probably tell me to stop hugging them all the time. And I don't know how I'd take that.

1 comment: