Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 16: Something I Want to Do in the Next Five Years

  You know, I always hate questions like this in job interviews. "Where do you see yourself in five years? In ten?" Heck, I don't know! I don't plan ahead that far, really, I mostly go with the flow (hence the whole "four colleges in three years" deal). But here's a small list of things I hope to have done by the time I'm twenty-five:

--HAVE MY BACHELOR'S DEGREE. Even though this will mean upping my count to five colleges, at this point it's just too ridiculous to even think of NOT getting a degree. I did not go through all those transfer hoops for nothing!
--Have a kiddo. Right now the idea is still foreign and, honestly, a little freaky. But give it a couple years.
--Write a book. Okay, I say this a lot, I know. But hopefully my attention span will have matured by that time.
--Try out for another play. I miss plays. A lot.
--Cook a whole turkey. This intimidates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment