Sunday, March 27, 2011

World of Color

  I was dying to see the World of Color show at California Adventure, and Mom and Dad were kind enough to go along with it. Unfortunately, our seating section was terrible, and we got in line very late, so we had no view at all. BUT, we had brought our ponchos (it was supposed to rain that day, but for once we lucked out), and there was a "You Will Get Wet" section in the very front with lots of room. Woot for ponchos!

 
Some pictures McKay took while we were waiting for the show to start (aren't they awesome?).
   The show was pretty freaking amazing, I'm not going to lie. I teared up several times (I tear up at everything since we got married, I'm such a sap now), and I loved seeing clips from my favorite childhood Disney movies projected in the water. A word of caution: you stand the whole show. That was probably the worst part about it, since it's at the end of a very long, fun-filled day with miles and miles of walking. But it was beautiful, and very impessive. We all walked away very happy.


 

3 comments: