Wednesday, June 8, 2011

She DOES Exist!

  So, about a week ago, I wrote to Jen, the writer of Epbot and also Cake Wrecks. She is pretty much what I want to be when I grow up. Anyway, I'd been looking into maternity stuff for when I become blimp-sized, and I decided to try to find some cute nerdy stuff. Unfortunately, I came up with nada. All of it looked pretty tacky from what I could find (excepting my cousin Andrea's site, My Baby Rocks, of course; she has lots of awesome stuff, but not as many maternity options as I'd like), so I turned to Jen to see if she had any nerdy maternity sites up her sleeve.

  This is the reply I got:

Hi Julia!

Hmm...you know, I can't really think of ANY great geeky maternity sites - what's up with that? Maybe you should start one. :D  In fact, the only t-shirt I can even think of is ThinkGeek's loading bar shirt, which I thought was pretty hilarious. Other than that, nada.

I'm sorry I can't be of any more help, but be sure to let me know if you find anything so I can help spread the word!

- Jen
 Even though she didn't know of any sites (I wasn't in love with the "loading" shirt; I'm not that kind of nerd, unfortunately), I was pretty much on Cloud Nine just because she answered. Is she awesome, or what?? I briefly considered starting a nerd maternity site, but I didn't really have anything up my sleeve. I WOULD like to see a baby onesie that looks like Link's outfit, though. How rad would that be?? 
  Anyway, just wanted to share that JEN WROTE ME and now my life is complete. Besides the whole baby-not-being-born-yet thing, of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment