Friday, April 20, 2012

Survey, Part 2

Click here for part uno.

 11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
Far too many. My most embarrassing is probably Ghost Hunters, which has made many a person scoff at me. I'm not sure if I believe in ghosts or not, but I say I do just because it's fun to believe in ghosts. Like I held onto believing in Santa for so long (even though I saw one of my toys said "Made in China" and I knew Santa didn't live in Asia, ergo. . . ).

12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
 Ugh. I'll say hockey, but only because I love roller blading, and ice skating is somewhat similar. I could entertain myself just skating around randomly, trying to avoid the aggressive players altogether. That sounds like a more interesting game to me.

13. Date someone older or younger?
  I've always gone for older boys, just because they seem more mature. Whether they are or not is debatable. I dated one pre-mi (pre-missionary) when I was sixteen, and after that I realized it was like petting puppies at a pound. What's the point if you can't keep them? So older boys it was. Which may be to blame for my getting married at nineteen. Yikes, I was young. Wait, I still am. What the what?

14. One place you could travel right now?
Could, or would? I wish I could go to Florida. That was one of my favorite vacations as a kid because there's just SO MUCH to do. Well, if you've got bundles of cash, anyway. I'm sure those theme parks weren't cheap. Plus the beach was warmer than California's (at least that's how I remember it). Florida or Hawaii. Someplace warm, anyway, where I wouldn't have to wear a sweater. [also, I just looked at Kimberly's answer to this, and she said the exact "could or would?" thing. I did that independently of her because we're both awesome]

15. Do you use umbrellas?
  Never. I thought I would after I moved here, so I bought several in China in preparation. But NO ONE uses them here, and I'm self-conscious enough to let that bother me. Oregonians hardly ever even put up their hoods if they have one. It seems like a mark of your chill, one-ness with nature not to--"Oh, you put up a barrier between yourself and the cool, refreshing tears of the Great Mother Earth? Ho hum, you basically suck."

16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
Being sort-of half Canadian, and a frequent visitor, you would think. But, no, I know about as much as any other American; "Oh, Canada! Duh DUH duh duh duh duhhhh."

17. Favorite Cheese?
Ooh, definitely pepperjack. So tingly! Or maybe brie. Or boursin. My dad went to France on his mission, so I feel cultured when it comes to stinky cheeses.


18. The Smith's or the Cure?
Couldn't tell you.

19. Do you prefer Blondes or Brunettes?
*ahem* Blondes. Sorry, McKay.

20. Best job you ever had?
Working at OZ family fun center in Provo. It's basically a pool hall, and when I interviewed they told me, "Your job is to look pretty and flirt." I said, "I can do that!" Best job ever while it lasted. But our boss kind of skipped town and was rumored to have borrowed money from some mob or another, so unfortunately, it didn't last.

  More to come another day! Here's a picture of Lincoln, just because I haven't posted one in a while:
The rings of power! Holy crap!

2 comments:

  1. Ok I have not been on your blog lately and I love it all. I've spent like the last 30 minutes absorbed into your blog. Baby Lincoln is such a darling! We need to get the babes together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun to read all this. I was able to get to know you better. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete