Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bragging About McKay Again

  Isn't my new header friggin' SWEET?? All McKay, of course. I don't think you can appreciate it in all its beauty in its reduced form, though, so here is cartoon me up close so you can all oooh and ahhh:

   Hot, right?! (look at that amazing shading on my dress! And my shoes! And I have nail polish on in the exact shade I'm wearing in real life! BAH, IT'S TOO COOL!) I asked McKay what the paint can says and he said, "If you can read this, you are too close to the paint can. Back away. Now. Mwa hahahaha!"

  I love that man. So very, very much.

  And seriously, isn't this incredibly cool?! He's also working up some magic for the background, so stay tuned!

  And just to explain the new title and such, I felt a little confined by the old "nerdvana" title. Like I shouldn't post something if it wasn't nerdy. I'm multifaceted, and I wanted my blog to reflect that, and also that I have no idea what I'm doing or what I'll be doing next--it's T.B.A. ("to be announced" if you're bad with whipper-snapper acronyms). T.B.A also happens to be my last three initials, so I literally am Julia T.B.A. Oh, the cleverness of me! Except that no one got it, so its really more of an inside joke with just myself! The monster eating the sign and me chilling are just to signify that weird stuff seems to happen when I'm around, so just go with it.

 Hope you like the new look so far, feel free to give comments and suggestions! And to compliment McKay, because he is (I'll say it once again) amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment