Saturday, March 30, 2013

Sassy Cara

  Cara was beautiful on her wedding day. Well, she's beautiful always, with a thick mane of chestnut hair and eyelashes longer than mine even when I'm wearing falsies. But she looked like a princess on her wedding day. She's going to have more than enough photos of her looking classy and beautiful, so I wanted to dedicate this post to the Cara I know: Funny, weird, and sassy.

I told her I wanted to see the side detail on her dress.


This was my favorite part of the morning; Andy was taking pictures with his family or groomsmen or something, so Cara came over and took goofy pictures with us bridesmaids. No one told me my hair'd gone to crap in the wind. Oh, well. I would look creepy regardless, but Cara rocks it.

Cara and Kellie, the two girls I've known pretty much since birth. Flashing fake gang signs. That's how we do.

I can totally hear Cara's voice with this face. Her high-pitched sass voice. "Mmm, girl, you best not be taking photos!". Something like that.


Cara and Lauren, an old roommate who flew in all the way from Kansas! They had a lot of good photos to choose from.

My favorite--Cara wrote "Andy" on the bottom of one of her shoes! BEST DETAIL EVER.


  We bridesmaids took it into our own hands to decorate the getaway car. We included a few groomsmen, though. Because we's nice.


  Cara's sister-in-law, Jess, told us as we were walking out that Oreos stain car paint. So we decided to lick off ALL of the filling and stick the cookie part on with spit. I felt very, very ill after about the tenth cookie. I don't even LIKE the filling! But that's what bridesmaids are for.

  Congratulations Cara and Andy! I love you both. Hopefully someday we end up in the same town so Cara and I can watch our trashy shows while McKay and Andy play board games and judge us from afar.

1 comment:

  1. Cara be lookin good!!! That was a great day, glad I could be there!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete