Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter 2013


 "I've never seen this man before in my life. HELP ME."

   Note the very obvious egg on top of the blinds. Took McKay FOREVER to spot that one, and I would giggle maliciously every time he passed it.


 I wish we got a better picture of me, because I must say that I looked very hot on Easter. Not very Easter-y, though.

 "WHAT IS THIS POISON IN MY MOUTH." [sweet tart]

"Why should I work when there are so many right here? I'm good, thanks."

 "Foolish father, unable to grab the shiny candy-eating egg himself. It is mine, now."

  "Eat your heart out, Tom Cruise. I make this look good."

  "There are plastic coins in here in the way of another candy-eating egg. I know just what to do with them."

  "Perfect. Now dance, monkey, dance!"

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this 9 days late. I feel a little better about posting mine almost two weeks late! The people who post the day after a holiday. . . I don't know how they do it!

    ReplyDelete