Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Very Merry Unbirthday To Me!

  This year, I have received two birthday presents. This would sound a little meager if you didn't know my birthday is in October. They're just a smidgen late, but hey, I'm not complaining. My birthday is a year-long festivity! 

  One was from my very sweet sister-in-law, Angeline, who got me a new wallet from the company she works for (it's gorgeous!), and I received the other yesterday from my best friend, Cara. Timeliness is not Cara's strong point. But awesome presents certainly is.

    And what was in my package of awesomeness?

  THE COOLEST CALENDAR EVER!!!

  This was technically my Christmas present, doesn't it rock?? I'm very sad I didn't get it til now, because this picture was for February, and it's one of my favorites.

  My birthday present was a mix CD, which I didn't get a picture of, but it has a picture of Cara and me dressed up for a Harry Potter premier on it. I haven't listened to it yet because I feel like I need to save it for a special occasion. Ooh, ooh! Like my 14 hour drive to California next week! Score!





  Also got this bad boy on the right! He's a blue yarn ninja dude, complete with headband and low-riding shorts! Gotta love it. The voodoo doll on the left is also the work of Cara. We may be weird, but we are so freaking good at it.
 Even Sylvester loved it. He has a thing about sleeping on paper, and this package was top-notch.

  Thank you, Cara!! It made my day.

1 comment:

  1. "I'm glad you liked it"! haha I was thinking that it wasn't that cool when I sent it so I'm relieved! I hope your birthday/Christmas/March 15 was awesome!

    ReplyDelete