Saturday, September 17, 2011

Restless

  Today I feel like going out and DOING something, you know? Unfortunately, the things I most feel like doing are 1.) Going to Disneyland 2.) Going to IKEA in Portland and buying everything in the baby department (and then some) and  3.) Decorating a Christmas tree. Sadly, I am too far away for Disneyland, too poor for even IKEA's cheapy goodness, and in the wrong season for a Christmas tree. I think it was the sudden change in seasons that got to me.

  Anyway, it's a restless kind of day with no appealing outlet. Most likely it will be spent on the internet, trying desperately to find a cheap craft, and putting off doing the dishes (not having a dishwasher is really starting to get to me. It's been a month and a half.)

  I really have no way to wrap this up (other than to beg you, GIVE ME SOME IDEAS SO I DON'T DRIVE MYSELF CRAZY!), so here's a picture of a game night--fun for the whole family! By the way, trivial pursuit has shown that McKay knows nothing of pop culture, my geography skills are somewhere in the negatives, and we BOTH suck at sports trivia.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you let your cat play haha... that cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete