Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 19: If I Could Live Anywhere, Where Would it Be and Why

  Disneyland.

  Hey, you said ANYWHERE.

  I'd want to live in one of those cute little apartments above Main Street, USA. Ooh, or one of the ones in New Orleans Square!

  Think about it: Someone else cooks all your meals. When you spill, Sweepers come by and and it's cleaned up. Also, no dishes for you to scrub!

  And, lots of exercise. I'm pretty sure every time I go to Disneyland I walk 10-20 miles.

  Obviously, RIDES.

  Live music everywhere, bubbles floating everywhere from happy children with too-expensive bubble guns, and all of the themed EVERYTHING in every land that's kept up so well.

  Disneyland is also the only place with crowds I find relaxing.


  Man, I went a month ago and I'm already fighting the craving. I've got it bad.
 
  Where would you live?

2 comments:

  1. I had my own little apartment picked out on Main Street, USA when I was a kid. I could probably still point it out if I was there, but I can't describe it from memory. Ah, that would be the life!

    Now I would live anywhere as long as it was in my own two story house. That's all I want out of life. A laundry room, a studio, a large kitchen and a room for Axel (one for Olivia too, but she has one now so I'm not longing for it)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man, I'm totally one board with you there. This is (obviously) a dream post, but realistically, I would be THRILLED to live someplace with a dishwasher, washer and dryer, and bathtub. Those are pretty much my criteria for perfect house now since I'm living without any of them. And STORAGE.

      Delete