Sunday, November 18, 2012

Disneyland is like a Disease of Happiness


  This was the first time that McKay and Lincoln were able to be at Disneyland together, and let me tell you, it was pretty much an explosion of adorable. And hilarious.

  For example, when we were in line for Pirates of the Caribbean, I realized that there was a not-so-great smell emanating from Lincoln's behind. I believe the word "loaded" was used to describe the situation, which naturally led to this:



    Lincoln also got to meet Doug from Up. I can't praise Disney workers enough, whoever played Doug was really funny. He even thoroughly licked a little girl's autograph book. I thought it was a nice touch. I was really happy that Lincoln was rather enthralled by the encounter as well, since those characters can seem scary sometimes.

  Dad came later in the day and limped his way through the fun because of a recent injury. I kept urging him to get one of those electric wheelchair thingies, but he didn't take me seriously. Dang.


  I also got in some baby snuggles, but for the most part, Lincoln only wanted McKay. Can't blame him, McKay is pretty awesome.

"Why is this person holding me?!!"
  It was a fantastically fun time, and McKay is now becoming a full Disney convert. I'm so proud! Oh, and Lincoln, too, of course.We're indoctrinating him young. It is the Beesley way. He LOVED how much there was to see, and he wasn't even afraid of all the freaky kid rides! I think he's too busy analyzing to be afraid, really. His little head darted back and forth all day, trying to see everything going on. He is so McKay's son.

  I love you, Disneyland.

3 comments:

  1. I am SO glad you all got to go to there! Love that place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh...I guess I'm okay with mckay taking my spot this year. He and lincoln are so cute together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh...I guess I'm okay with mckay taking my spot this year. He and lincoln are so cute together

    ReplyDelete